Question

Daddy shouts all the time!!!
I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years now, we have 2 beautiful kids, our daughter 4 years and our son 4 months old. When we first moved into together, about 5 1/2 years ago, everything went fine, i found out i was expecting my daughter. I noticed he started to become agressive and would push me around a lot. When I was 33 weeks pregnant we had an argument, he threw me on the bed and punched me in the head.
The next morning, i found a letter apologuising profusly, but i still packed my stuff and left. Well we got back together and scince that day he never lifted his hands again.

He adores our daughter, and when i had our son, he told me nothing can come between their bond, but i have noticed a change in him lately, he has become very short tempered with her, and pulls her by the arms and throughs her on the bed when she becomes a bit out of hand, before he had only given her a hiding once, then he ended up crying, but now it is becoming a frequent thing. She doesn't want to be near him anymore, and when i try to talk to him, he says she is lying, I am so afraid he really hurts her. I have told him I will pick my children over him anyday. is this kind of behaviour abuse? I feel i am not over reacting and i need to resolve this even if it means me being a single mother!!!

Curious that he seems to become agressive towards you / the child, when you are pregnant ? This sounds like abuse, and he really ought to be pressed to enter counselling to sort this out. The children will not necessarily sufer awful harm, but this is potentially possible, and needs to be avoided. If he isn't prepared to urgently seek the help he needs, consider the option of separating until or unless he does, and maybe with the aid of POWA, find a safe place for you and the kids