Question

Damage
I know who damaged my car. I recommended his appointment. I can see the darkness of his soul. He hides behind a smiling face and gentle manners. Evil is surrounding him. The things that were watching me went away. He came in their place. I know I’m crazy. He doesn’t.

Well, if I'm recalling rightly , the things that were watching you went away after some appropriate medication ? If so, or if this seems likely to be useful, maybe a re-assessment and reconsideration of adjusting the meds, might be a good idea, to ensure you stay on an even keel. But you are so wise to conclude that "It is not worth it to become imprisoned by another person’s nastiness. "