Ask an expert

16 Jan 2008

Damage nasal
Hi, I have a boyfriend who used to work underground in a coal mine. The thing is his nose or nasal passage is always block and he has a running nose all the time (mucus watery). We consulted and we were told that he has puss in his nasal passage and has to for surgary, for him it's not an option he would like to take. What do we do in the meanwhile, what can he take. It is particulary bad in the morning.
Answer 376 views

01 Jan 0001


I'd suggest giving Clarityne DOD a try
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.