Question

Dancing
I find gym very boring so I have decided to do the following:-
I am doing ballroom dancing for 5 weeks now for two hours a week. In addition to that I have just started my first belly dancing class for 2 hours a week. I also dance and shake my bootie in the comfort of my home. I try at all times to eat a healthy balance diet.
Would all of this combined, make me lose weight. I need to lose 5kg.
I am struggling a bit to lose this extra weight. Please advise.

Thank you

Dear Lolla
Dancing is a very pleasant way of doing exercise and I would think that 2 hours a week will make a difference. You could also go for brisk walks for 30 min a day on those days when you are not dancing because international experts agree that we all need about 30 min of exercise a day. You also need to ensure that the energy content of your diet is slightly reduced to lose 5 kg - the simplest way to achieve this is to reduce your fat intake a bit.
Enjoy the dancing