Question

Dark discgarge
I dont mestruate unless I use the pill. And have been very lazy these last few months, so did not take the pil and therefore did not have my period. However, I did have my period about a month ago and did not take the pill, but I started having a discharge. I dark, slymey, smelly discharge. I did a quick internet search for simular queries but almost everyone with simular discharge complains of pain - but I have no pain.

Should I be worried about the discharge?

If this was brown it may have been old blood in which case there is no need to worry.