Question

dark rings under her eyes
hi there

i just have one question

my daughter age 6 has had sinus problems since an early age
she was on antibiotics for a year yet as soon as the couse id completed shed be sick again
eventually i changed doctors and the new doctor prescriped
clarityne. bisolvon and a panado
this help and she was well for the last 2 years

since the end of last year she started having these dark rings under her eyes and bags - looking really sick she also complained about headaches.

last week i went to the chemist to get some bisolvon, polarityne and panado
she has nearly finshed the bottle but still look sick and often has a temparature

pls give me some advice - maybe i should put her on antibiotics and on clartyne for the next 6 months?

she really has a hard time since she never feels100% well

thx for helping

nina

Nina, it sounds like she might have an infection on top of her allergic sinusitis. I doubt that she will need more than 10 days’ worth of antibiotics, but putting her on Clarityne® and maybe a nasal spray like Flixonase® sounds like a good idea. Good luck.