Question

Dark spot on face
Dark spot on both side of face since last two year . pls suggest any medicine
Beyond Beauty Q&A
Beyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor

Thank you for your question. Could you possibly send me a picture so that I can see what the dark spots look like? Is the spot forming in the same place on both sides of your face? Have you been badly sunburnt in the last couple of months or have you changed any medications in the last 3-6 months? If you are forming pigmentation, it is usually due to either an injury of some kind, or it could possibly be hormonal. It’s tricky to try and help you without knowing some of those factors. Are you near to any of our branches so that we can take a look and try to help you? You can find your nearest branch here: www.skinrenewal.co.za