Question

Dark Urine
I drink between 1.5 to 2 liters of water a day, but a lot of times my urine is still dark yellow, or cloudy. It worries me. This has been going on for at least 3 months. What could be causing this?? I eat relatively healthy, walk about 60 minutes every day, only have one cup of coffee a day (and not every day), I' ve cut down on my sugar intake in the last couple of weeks and I drink moderately.

Dear Mon
Have your urine and kidney functions tested (blood test called UKE) just to see if your kidneys are working ok and if you don't have a bladder infection?