Question

dating for one year,without sex
hey!i hv a problem i,ve been dating this guy for one year,we love each other,we always try to have time for each other but it is complicated.i still can''t look at him in the eyes.I also had no sex with him.I''m afraid I''m gonna loose him,I also didi not tell him that I''still a virgin.I''m 20 and he is 23.pls help
Teen expert
Teen expert

Hi Malobane,

it sounds as if you are struggling with your self confidence, and you need to think better of yourself. If you believe you are good enough for him he will sense that.

Be honest about who you are, pretending to be someone else never works.