Question

daugther has a low muscle tone
OUR DAUGHTER IS 13 MONTHS OLD AND STILL CANT SIT BY HER SELF.WE HAD A BRAINSCAN AND BLOODTESTS DONE WITHOUT ANY ANSWERS.WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT HER,WE DESPERATLY LOOKING FOR ADVICE OR A REFERENCE TO SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP US.

Dear William,
Your best bet is to get her to a paediatric neurologist - your GP or paediatrician should be able to refer you. If you battle, let me know in which area you are and I'll try to help. She probably needs Occupational therapy to help develop the nerve paths for the muscles - see in your yellow pages if you have someone nearby that specializes in kids?