Question

Daxies on diet
I have 3 daxies, and two of them are on the Hills R/D diet to loose weight. The third one is eating the Vets Choice pellets.
The problem I am having is that the 2 dieting ones are chasing the other one away from his food when I am not looking and gobbeling it up (the vets choice obviously tastes better than the diet pellets !!)
The non-dieting daxie then eats the diet food that the others have left.
Can I just feed all 3 of them the diet pellets, or would that be bad for the non-dieting daxie. He weighs 8 kgs.
cybervet

They can all have the diet food. At 8kgs the non-diet dog is probably overweight as well!