Question

Dazed and Confused!
I am 15 years old and my parents allowed me to go to a house party last friday night. While I was there some older boys came to the party with alcohol and I got a little drunk and I was with two boys at the same time. It seemed like alot of fun at the time and I let them do what they wanted to me.

Now I feel guilty and dirty for being apart of that threesome and I dont know who to talk to :(

I am not sure what "I let them do what they wanted to me" means? Does this mean touching, or intercourse, or petting or double penetration?
For a start you are underaged for intercourse and alcohol use. And even if you "allowed them", they can still be charged with having sex with a minor. Quite a serious offence.

Apart from feeling dirty, are you safe from Sexually transmitted infections, HIV and also unwanted pregnancy?
Please call SA Sexual Health assoc. 0860 100 262, and talk to a counsellor. They can also refer you to someon in your area.