Question

dealing with divorce
hey im a 20 yr old female.
my parents got divorced wen i was 17, my dad was already seeing some1 and got married a yr after that. because of the divorce my parents had to sell the house and my mom moved in with her boyfriend (her fiance now). he drinks a lot!

my mom deserves to be happy because she never got it from my dad. so i decided to move to my dad in jhb. my mom in cpt. that was the stupidest thing i could do. but i cant stand my step dad.

my step mom has a 10 yr old girl. she is so spoild! my dad must do everything 4 her. small things he never did 4 me... he was never there 4 me. i dunno how to deal wit that.

i stayd wit my dad from 2005 and moved back to cpt last yr oct....
because i couldnt live with my step mom anymore. they gaveme everthing i want (flat, paid cellphone, food, entertainment) i didnt have to work. but i didnt feel love.

my mom cant give me everything i want but she gives me everything i need. my problems is just that...

never in my life has my dad stood up 4 me, even now my step mom decides everything. i never had a dad figure in my life. im very hurt inside but never shows it. im also in a relationship with a girl at the moment ( which my mom doesnt accepts)

i really need some help

Love beats a paid cellphone every time ! And sometimes, though its sad for the firstborn to witness, moms andf even dads may learn something from their mistakes the first time round, and deal with a later child rather better