Question

Dear H
Geez... I dont know what your occupation is, but if it is not a head-doctor your in the wrong one!! You are such an inspiration, I had a tear and also felt so relieved reading your post.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and about your cheating husband. But it made you stronger and now your are here for people like me...Thank you, thank you, thank you.

The clock idea is such a good idea!! and I will definatly give it a try. Im sommer gonna build one tonight still..

I hope you have a super week-end and I will chat you up in two weeks time, I am on leave now and will work harder on my relationships and only take it minute for minute... In the loo too!! That is soo good advice. I am always worrying about 2moro and what next!

Chow for now my angel friend!!! :-)

,,,,,