Question

Dear ... & Lulu
Yes THAT posting was me "not using my nic" and as LULU rightly said due to the fact that I get attacked when I do and just need advice.

And as agreed MY porra has stopped teasing Ne as he teases her and she hate's it, but he also showed no real interest in her either......

I don't know what happened but we went to a Theuns Jordaan concert with all the kidz on Saterday and somewho he and Ne just clicked! He always get's her (ice cream etc) what he gets his kids but there's no "feeling" there if I can put it that way.

IN ANY CASE

This weekend was really great as we had a concert at the cresche of MY porra's little one and I did not know but we had to take gifts for the kids coz Santa was there (he never told me...) so when they started calling out the names of the kidz I was soooo pissed of coz what about Ne? Well this man had bought 4 pressies one for Ne as well and she was so chuffed with the baby and carry cot, well I could just hug him to death.

Sunday nite I came into the lounge and MY porra was sitting with Ne showing her the mini car he'd just finish assembling - what a moment!

Later Sunday nite she was sitting next to him and they were having this "discussion" about the car...so it's going better.

Progress with Ne comes nearly weekly now. When we left for the concert porra had gotten out the car to close the garage door and the car was in the first gear so when he put down his foot he went forward in stead of reversing and IMMEDIATELY Ne said "oh gaats". I could not BELIEVE! that she knew the car was going in the wrong direction!

Dis tog te lekker om vordering te sien.

Julle Mamma's wat normale kinders het kom dalk nie eers sulke dinge agter nie maar vir my is dit 'n HELSE prestasie as Ne iets kan "anticipate" coz they (the specialist paediatrician) said she'll never be able to "ANTICIPATE" anything.

Thanks for the update ; sounds like good progress all round. And to all readers, a valuable reminder to appreciate the little things and small pogresses which ad up, rather than only bemoaning the lack of giant leaps forward