Question

decrease in fat% (3 WEEKS)
I know 3 weeks isn't a lot, but what can i do to decrease my fat% at max rate in this period?

I spin 4-5 times a week for 45mins and I'm thinking about introducing weight training with that 6 times a week, is this a good or bad idea? should i do more cardio?

I also on low fat diet...

any sugestions of comments?

Hi there

You can only do what you are currently doing. I think that more than this might push you over the edge so to speak and either cause burnout or injury. Considering that you are doing 6 days a week of weight work, 5 cardio is plenty, because though it may feel a little easier, weight training will take it out of you without perhaps being as noticeable. I would say that you should introduce the weight work gradually, say 2 times a week for the first couple, then 3 times a week for 2 weeks, then 4, and so on. I know this is not what you want to hear, but it will take longer. You may at most be able to reduce body fat by 1% in this time, but it's consistency and training well into the new year that will keep it coming down and then maintaining it where you want it to be.

So try to be patient and look at the first 3 weeks as the start of what needs to be a long journey, unfortunately.