Question

deeply stressed over teen's well-being
I suspect that my 16 year old daughter may be involved with satanism. I would like to know how to recognise the signs and how to handle the situation if it turns out to be the reality. I recently found out that she also cuts herself and am terrified for life. Please HELP!!!!!

There are no "signs" of Satanism, and I believe that Satanism is very rarely a real problem. A disturbed and unhappy teenager may cut themselves ( if you search the archives of this forum, you;ll find that we have discussed cutting and self-mutilation many many times ) --- and fortunately it is something they do to calm themselves, and is both not intended to kill themselves, and rarely really dangerous. However, it is undesirable.
Unhappy and disturbed kids often feel it necessary to disturb their parents, and playing around with satanism in the sense of dressing oddly and putting gloomy symbols around, is a very effective and economical way of bothering one's parents. DO take her to see a good local shrink for a full assessment, which will probably set your mind partly at rest, and discuss with the shrink ways in which she can be helped, probably with some good counselling