Question

degenerating discs
I recently went to a chiropractor and he mentioned that the discs in my neck are degenerating. What does this mean? Is there anything you can do for it? Do I have to see somebody else i.e. orthopedic surgeon?

Sarah, it means that the discs between the vertebrae are becoming thinner. This may cause the vertebrae to press on the nerves where they exit the spinal column and this may be the reason for your symptoms. You can see an orthopaedic surgeon that specialises in necks or a neurosurgeon about it. Good luck.