Question

Depressed

I have recently broken up with my boyfriend and I feel like I'm going through some depression..
I don't blame him for leaving, I started treating him bad near the end.. He was the best man I have ever been with. Its been just over a month since we broke up but the pain does not seem to get better. I have tried to get him back but he has moved on already.
I know I need to try and move on but I just can't. I have been trying to go to gym, so I can take my mind off it but I just can't. I will be writting exams soon and I can't even concentrate on my studies. All I want to do is lay in bed and cry. People invite me out but I just don't have the energy for it.

What am I to do to get out of this state? Should I see a pshycologist? Do you know any in the bedfordview area that is not too expensive? Any advice?

Maybe it's Depression, maybe it's depression, maybe it's just low spirits after a sad and disappointing experience. Learn from the experience so you need not make the same mistake again. Seeing a counsellor may well help as you have some other urgent priorities coming up, like the exams.