Question

Depressed
Sometimes I feel so down. I am really mad at some choices I made in life. I am almost 30 years old, alone and it feels like I have pushed people away my whole life. I don’ t speak to my father or my brother.

All this has made me so depressed. Sometimes I don’ t even want to get up in the morning. I feel ashamed and I just want to hide from the world. Being outside in normal life makes me feel so uncomfortable. I really can’ t see a point anymore. I can’ t go on like this. If this is how the rest of my life will be I really don’ t want to be here.

There is no point, as you wil have realized, in trying to live one's life backwards - or trying to re-live it to correct mistakes. What one can most usefully do, though, is to learn from whatever mistakes we have made ( and ALL of us have made them ) so as not to repeat them, and to make much better and more fruitful mistakes in the future.
You don't have to continue doing whatever you have been doing over the years which doesn't contribute to your well-being and that of others.
It sounds as though you have developed a depression, which skews your view of the world in a negative way, but which responds well to proper treatemtn, with meds and/or therapy / counselling, especially of the CBT form. CBT also is particular good at identifying your negative habits of thought and behaviour, and help[ing you to change them fruitfully.