Question

Depressed mood
Hi CS,

I am all of a sudden so depressed and feel worse than dog poo. Everyone around me is going on leave today and I was told that my leave was cancelled for next week. First I had to cancel for over Christmas then told I can have next week, now I am told that this has also been cancelled. Luckily did not plan anything big, so I suppose I must just accept it.
Forgot to take my meds last night and this morning and my head is starting to take a spin and I can feel a huge headache coming on.

What a crappy Friday...

There seems to be far too much of this gouing round, doesn't there ? There ought to be something in the Industrial Relations Act of iets, to ban such frivolous forcible changes in workers holiday plans.