Question

depression
I suffer from depression & recently told my parents. They did not respond well & my dr had to speak to them. The problem is they don't even talk or support me in dealing with this. They just change the channel or radio station everytime something comes up relating to it. I'm dissapointed as I've seen them support & love my siblings when they needed it but me they won't even treat me fairly almost tlike they ashamed of me for some reason. I'm so tired of this depression crap I wish it could just end I can't handle this alone anymore. They seemed so supportive when my dr explained but that lasted for like a month before they just didn't care anymore. I don't know how to deal every time I have a bad episode.

So sorry to hear how deplorably inadequate and unkind and ignorant your parents are. Don't let their bad attitudes cause problems for you --- discuss this further with your doctor, and arrange to see a good counsellor to enable you both to shake loose from this Depression, and to gain in self-confidence and independence.