Question

Depression after marriage
It hasn't evern been a month since I've been married, and now my depression, going on nearly ten years of hells at some point every day, seems to have gotten alot worse. Thoughts of running away, leaving the country and disappearing are entering my mind. I'm not happily married, my husband has changed since we've said 'I do' or is it just me? I'm so confused and sick of living in this continuis Hell, there is no one I can talk to.

YOu seem to be describing a Depression that has been with you for a long time, so it is probable that the Depression is damaging the marriage, rather than the other way round. You really ought to see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment and then a discussion of treatment choices, which should include medication AND CBT-style counselling.