Question

Depression and my friends
Hello, i have a couple of girlfriends who are very negative, and very depressed most of the time, they are always sad and worried about life and things that they can do nothing about, they are generally always stessed, sad etc. I also feel like this sometimes,but know that i have to stay positive and live life to the fullest, we are between the ages of 24 - 28. I am at a stage know where i realise that this can be serious, and i badly want to help them through these though times, but dont know how!

How can i help a depressed person, who feel that life is letting them down, what can i do from my side, i am very worried about my friends.

gog

Check the archives, as we've dealt with this question many times before. If they are depressed, the first thing is to encourage them to see a shrink for a proper assessment and then a treatment plan. And the other replies are sound on what you can do in addition to that