Question

depression, cyst @3months
Hi, this will be my third child and I seriously depressed. I have a cyst which dr says the plasenta will grow over but in so much constant pain. I have been off ill for days on end and just dont even feel to type this letter. Is there at least anything I can take for depression (have never been on any depression pills). Thank u

You can take antidepressants but would need a prescription for these. I can't really comment on the cyst as you have not give details about the size, where it is - ovary or elsewhere, etc.