Question

depression in pregnancy????
hi.
I am 24 weeks pregnant with my second child,i had severe Pnd when my first born was about 4 months old,eventually i went to my Gp and asked for help. I used medication for almost a year and felt like my old self again. i know that some horomones can cause me to feel sad and then happy again during pregnancy,but i have noticed that im feeling more and more depressed and sad for no reason. i am ashamed to ask my Gynae and to take medication during pregnancy,what can i do PLEASE help.
Tania.

You could see a therapist. Antidepressants like Prozac are relatively safe during pregnancy.