Question

Desparate
I need help. My boyfriends exwife claims to be pregnant. LONG STORY, anyway its possible its his, but then she would have to be 5 1/2 months along already. She claims she went to a GP and now the GP says he needs to send her for a blood test. Surely being 5 - 5 1/2 months pregnant he would be able to tell immediately. I am sure she is bullshitting, but I need to know how possible this whole scenario is, supposing its true. She also has a medical condition preventing her from being pregnant again so she will have to abort. I need closure, I need to know if she is aborting my bf's baby or some other mans. PLEASE HELP.

The only way to know for sure would be with a paternity test.