Question

Desperate
Please could some one help me...
Im a lady, me and my husband makes love every nights, but last night he stoped and said he cant take it anymore for i dont always get an orgasm while we make love but when he stimilates my clitoris then i only get an orgasm. And he gets offended for he says he feels guilty... Is their something wrong with me or are there alot of women like myself. I told him that i still enjoy us making love and dont need to get an orgasm. Am i wrong or am i right... Please what can i do...

Kind Regards...

Helpless
Urology guest expert

Dear Helpless,
You are completely right. It is very important to know each other and to be able to express your feelings in a relationship and marriage.
If you are unsuccessful in solving your problems, you could get help from a professional. There are doctors who specialize in sexual problems. An easy way to reach them is through the South African Sexual Health Association. They have a toll-free number: 0860 100 262.