Question

Desperate
I have some rash on the libia (critoris) for some yrs now. I have seen 8 medical Drs. Among the Gynaecologists and a specialist in tropical diseases. I don't feel any pain when urinating, not sexually active though I normally have stomach pains (a burning sensation). I did an RPR test and it was negative. I did culture & sensitivity test as well as HVS (though I don't know their purpose), the results were okey except for many epithelial cells. Sometimes the rash itches and sometimes its painful. its always there,it doesn't go away. Please Doc. help me what could it be? I have taken medicines for fungal infections priscribed by the Drs but to no avail. Please help me as soon as possible

The only suggestion I can make is that you see a dermatologist. Perhaps this is a skin problem rather than an infection.