Ask an expert

25 Nov 2005

I have some rash on the libia (critoris) for some yrs now. I have seen 8 medical Drs. Among the Gynaecologists and a specialist in tropical diseases. I don't feel any pain when urinating, not sexually active though I normally have stomach pains (a burning sensation). I did an RPR test and it was negative. I did culture & sensitivity test as well as HVS (though I don't know their purpose), the results were okey except for many epithelial cells. Sometimes the rash itches and sometimes its painful. its always there,it doesn't go away. Please Doc. help me what could it be? I have taken medicines for fungal infections priscribed by the Drs but to no avail. Please help me as soon as possible
Answer 407 views

01 Jan 0001

The only suggestion I can make is that you see a dermatologist. Perhaps this is a skin problem rather than an infection.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.