Question

desperate 4 sex
My hubby and I have not had sex in a while and everytime I try to ininate it, he pushes me away. I don''t know what to do. He does not want to talk to me about it. I feel like looking elsewhere!
sexologist

Understand your frustration. How old are your hubby? Does he have excessive stress? Is he healthy? How is the relationship between the two of you in general (present sexual problems excluded)? Before you start looking elsewhere, you try and fix things where you are. 'Elsewhere' will bring short term joy, but also guilt, regret STI and HIV....You can phone the SASHA helpline for more advice or the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262. SASHA