Ask an expert

13 Dec 2005

I am in a relationship from hell. I just cant get myself to go. Is there a therapist or someone that I can see in Pta?
Answer 405 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi HELP and thanks for posting here.

To find a gay-friendly counsllor in Pretoria, please call OUT's counselling and information line on (012) 344 6500 (Monday to Thursday).
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.