Question

detox
Dear cybershrink the last month i tried to get back into exercise routine using a pill containing caffeine/guruana worked but left me drained with insomnia, so stopped, been on sleeping tablets and feel a bit dependant, today starting fresh NO pills, going to detox and yoga/orbitrek 3 times a week, body and mind feel so tired, one day at a time

I don't believe that ANY of those products are ever beneficial to anyone --- they're purely money-makers for the marketers of these. And where over-the-counter products talk about "detox" they're usually talking deliberate nonsense, as no evidence exists that the products ever benefially reduce ANY known toxin at all. Like claims of "natural" these are terms used in cynical marketing of quack products. Yoga's good, good nutrition ( including getting normal amounts of vitamins and minerals the normal way --- through eating good food ) is helpful. Sleeping pills are to be used if ever, only with caution, and stimulants like the caffeine / gurana products, are never useful. GOod luck with your deermination to clearn things up chemically !