Question

Detox diet
Good day,

I am on a detox diet but I'm not loosing weight.

In the morning: sweet melon or pawpaw and drink a glass of kefir

Lunch: brown unpolish rice with brocoly, coliflower or greenbeans

Supper: Sweet melon or pawpaw and a glass of buttermilk

and I go to the gym 4 x week

please help

Thank you

Dear Annie
Firstly you don't mention your present height in metres and weight in kg so that I can calculate if you are actually overweight or not. If you are NOT overweight, then your body will resist additional weight loss. You should also not use this diet you describe for longer than 2-3 days as it is not balanced and lacking in many nutrients. The irony is that if you put yourself on a starvation diet like this, your body will shut down the mechanisms that promote weight loss, so it is much better to eat a balanced low-fat, high-fibre diet which does not send a message of 'Starvation' to your body. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for an example.
Take great care