Question

detox headaches
Hi, I hope you can help. Recently, I decided to stop drinking coffee; I'd been drinking about 3 - 4 cups a day. I stopped on Tuesday, 31st July. On Wednesday morning I woke up with a terrible headache & nausea. Today, Thursday, I'm still suffering. Is this normal, and if so, when is it likely to stop? I thought I was doing something healthy for my body. I'd appreciate your advice, as instead of feeling healthier, I feel really ill. Thanks.
Natural health
natural health

hi

it is possible your body is detoxing especially if you have been having coffee for a long peroid of time. /Drink at least 2 liters of water daily and if he headaches persists for another 2 days use milk thistle to help the liver detox.

Dr Debbie