Question

developed rush
Good morning everyone

sorry for being such a pain, doc over the weekend i went to see my doc and he wasnt around. i want to know what i must do cause the swelling hasnt stop know i developed some rush beside my vagina straight through my bums it is so itchy so i have desided to stop the antibiotics and just take sitrosoda cause it seems as if it works much better and im using calamine lotion on the rush is it okay and is sitro soda safe to take and i have noticed that i know have this thick dicharge which is not smelly or itchy, i know that if u preggies u going to have lots of discharge so i want know what kind must one have so that next time i musnt panic.

thank u very much for the help

I don't remember the details of your first question. Citrosoda and calomine lotion are safe in pregnancy but you will have to give me the rest of the details again.