Question

Diabetes
Hi, I had some blood tests done, I'm 45 years old, because my concentration levels are low in the morning, on receiving the results from my dr verbally she said that my insulin was 11.1 as opposed to 11.9, and that I should follow a diabetic diet, cut out starch and that I have the potential to get diabetes.
I have gained an incredible amount of weight over the past 6 months and was told by by dr that because of my blood count for the diabetic test I would find it difficult to lose weight, so what diet would I have to adhere to?

Cosmo, what did she say about your sugar level – was it increase or normal. Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I get it. Good luck.