Ask an expert

12 Mar 2004

My housekeeper has become diabetic - can you suggest a diet for her.
Answer 403 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Penny
Anyone diagnosed with diabetes should consult a clinical dietitian to have a special diet worked out for this condition. Check the List of Dietitians on this Website or phone 082-593-0276 or send an e-mail to or look in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages, to find a dietitian in your area. In the meanwhile click on 'Disease Centres' and look up all the information relating to diabetes.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.