Ask an expert

09 Nov 2006

i am diabetic and find my vaginal area very itchy-what can i do
Answer 364 views
momentum expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Aishas
Ask your doctor for a prescription of Sporanox or diflucan tablets.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.