Question

diagnosed ; stomach cancer
my friends father been diagnosed with stomach cancer. operation thursday removal of the stomach. waht lies ahed for hom. will he be able to lead a normal life again. waht can we as friends do to help hom. will he be able to eat normal. How long does a patient have to live if stomach cancer have been diagnosed. if found in the limfs how long to live.

Helen, the crucial question is whether the cancer was removed completely. If they were able to remove the whole cancer, the person should be able to have a normal life in spite of the fact that the stomach was removed. The problem is that I don’t have all the details and can therefore not make any comments or estimates about the patient. The best would be to direct these questions to the treating doctor. Good luck.