Question

Did the quiz on top of this page
My result is just scary!!! Now I stress even more about the results!!
Did anyone else do the quiz?

Your result
You are experiencing high levels of negative stress. You will develop a stress associated disease or problem such as high blood pressure, heart attack, diabetes, eczema, high cholesterol, asthma, chronic bronchitis, depression, insomnia, cancer, serious infections, etc if you don't listen to your body and change your lifestyle habits. Please get advice on how to manage your stress. It will improve your quality of life as well as the quality of life of those around you.

I have nothing to do with these quizzes