Question

Diere
Wie van julle hierso het troeteldiere en wat het julle? Dink julle ook nie partykeer dat n mens n troeteldier meer kan vertrou en liefhe nie want hulle kan jou nie seermaak of jou siel verskeur nie?

My old pal, the great psychologist Carl Rogers used to write about the value to the human soul of what he called "unconditional positive regard" --- that is, affection and love that isn't given for a specific reason or on condition of this or that --- and not withheld for a reason, either. It's non-judgemental. I said to him that it seemed to me that all dogs and most cats had read his books.