Question

diet
hi dietdoc
i have decided to loose 4kgs...my weight is in the normal range yet i feel the need to loose some excess and tone my body.is this a good basic plan for weightloss:breakfast:museali and yogurt
10am snack:i nectarine lunch:4sesame craclers with cold meats and i fat free yogurt 4pm snack:i yogurt and some grapes and for supper:vegetables and lean meat?i go to gym and burn about 600 calories.i have read the low fat diets you have on this website and have adjusted it slighty.do you think this is a good healthy diet even to not lose any weight just to maintain and to be able to tone up??
thanks

Dear Kays
Sounds OK to me - just don't starve yourself because then your body will switch off its weight loss systems. You need to eat an adequate quantity of low-fat, high-fibre foods to prevent your body from going into starvation mode.