Question

Diet
Hi DietDoc
My niece have the following Myasthenia Gravis, Divertikolitis, Osteporose, Angina, Intensive Migraine, "Blaas- en nierwee chroniese infeksie", and would like to know what sort of diet would be good in her situation.

Dear Jeanette
I feel most sorry for your poor niece. Because of the extreme complexity of her conditions, I would really like to suggest that she should consult a clinical dietitian (phone (012) 998-5659 (mornings) to obtain the name of her nearest dietitian). The dietitian will work out a diet that addresses all these divergent problems and also help your niece to stick to her diet.
I am holding thumbs for your dear niece.