Question

Diet
Hi, im a university student and it is my 1st year away from home and having to plan my own meals. im very worried about what they call "the 1st year spread" i've already gain weight due to the pill and bad eating habits. i have signed up to the gym. but how can i adjust my diet to keep me healthy and lose weight?

Dear Bee
Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet).