Question

Diet
HI

I am a 24 year old female and I am trying to loose a few kg''s. i''m pretty healthy, but I do not eat vegetables (I''ll do salads i.e. lettuce, cucumber, tomato etc.) Which diet can I follow?

Dear Mey
If you are able to eat salad vegetables (lettuce, cucumber, tomato) plus raw grated carrots and celery, then you should be able to use most of the slimming diets on the Health24.com Website. Click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' to select a slimming diet that fits your eating pattern. Combine the diet with regular exercise (brisk walking, skipping, jogging, cycling or swimming) for 30 min a day to obtain the best results.