Question

Diet and Skin - Too much acid?
Hi, my name is Ginnais and I am 15yrs old, from Benoni. I am currently in Italy modelling and am really battling with my skin and need your advice asap. I am suffering from a lot of blind spots on my forehead and chin, and do not know what causes them or how to get rid of them! When I was younger my mom took me to a skin specialist who said I have an extremely sensitive skin, I used to have a lot of what my mom calls "milk spots" mostly on my cheeks. He also said that this was because of food with a lot of acid. Can you please tell me what foods have alot of acid that I should not eat, and if my diet causes this problem and how else I can get rid of them, because in my modelling I cannot have bad skin and I desperately need to fix the problem as I am going to Milan in a weeks time.
Thank you very much

Dear Ginnais
I would strongly recommend that you consult a Dermatologist ASAP. These 'blind spots' are probably a type of acne and diet does not affect acne. You need to be treated with medications to get rid of them so that there is no scarring. So get on the phone and make an appointment today if possible before you leave for Milan.
Holding thumbs for you and your career