Question

diet everyone talks about
Hi all

I am considering starting the "diet that everyone talks about", but i'm really keen to know if anyone has tried it and if so, what results they have experienced.plz help me make a decision.Any info on this diet will be appreciated.

Dear Slimmer
I am personally not in favour of 'The Diet that Everyone if Talking About' because it is just another version of the Atkins diet and it is high in fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, and lack dietary fibre and protective nutrients. I also doubt that the injections that are usually given with this diet, make any difference to weight loss, but they do cost a lot of money. Rather use your money to consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area) for a sensible, balanced weight loss diet and do regular aerobic exercise to achieve your goals.
Take care