Question

Diet & exercise
Dear Doc, I am 11 weeks and currently overweight. My gynae advised me to go on a diet! No breakfast, only black coffee or tea. Lunch two slices of bread and supper. I am so confused.

Is the following exercise OK. Walking on treadmill (30 mins) and cycling (stationary bike 30 mins) 4 x per week. I want to try and avoid picking up too much weight. I printed the diet plan on this website under (Pregnancy) and that is what I am currently trying to follow.

Please advise urgently

The pregnancy diet would be a good idea. The exercise is fine as long as you don't push your pulse up too high for too long.