Question

diet for disabled
hi i am wheelchair bound but really overweight. can you suggest a diet i
can follow to lose weight bearing in mind i can" t exercise like other people
any help appreciated many thanks

Dear Amanda
I am sorry to hear that you are disabled. Because it is important that you should have an individual diet prescription worked out for you so that you can lose weight despite not being able to exercise, but still obtain sufficient nutrients to maintain good health, I would like to refer you to a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area).
Wishing you all the best