Question

DIET LINK TO SINUS ?

I am one of the thousands who suffers from allergies and hayfever. I live on Inflanase nasal spray (2 puffs a day). Twice a year I get a sinus infection, accompanied by a severe sinus headache - these are only relieved by cortisone injections & a dose of anti-biotics! Would a diet free of dairy products assist in preventing these attacks from occurring?

MANY THANKS

Pete, dairy products are often to blame for sinus symptoms, but I can’t say for sure if it is in your case. The easiest would be to follow a dairy free diet for a month and see what happens. If it doesn’t improve, you can go back to having dairy.
Another option would of course be to see your doctor and to have allergy tests done. Good luck.